CMC Mercedes-Benz W196, Sir Stirling Moss, Signature Edition Diorama
898,00 EUR RRP 1.470,00 EUR you save 38.9% (572,00 EUR)
incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 3-5 Werktage
Product.Nr.: CMC M-006A-D
The racing legend Sir Stirling Moss has ennobled a small, strictly limited edition of 65 CMC-class models of legendary Mercedes-Benz W196 Monoposto with his signature.
In 1954 and 1955 he was a driver in addition to world-class driver Juan Manuel Fangio, Karl Kling, Hermann Lang and Piero Taruffi the successful Daimler-Benz team, led by the famous racing manager Alfred Neubauer.
This car has a special meaning in the life of the race driver, because it attended him on his way into the annals of racing during the years 1953 to 1955.
The original signature of Sir Stirling Moss on this certificate guarantees the originality of the signed models and the limitation of this exclusive edition.
Each model and certificate has been individually signed by Sir Stirling Moss personally
- Model: Precision model, hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-006A-D
- Single parts: more than 180
- Limited Edition: model car 65 pcs
- Hand assembled from more than 180 parts
- Very detailed chassis and dashboard
- Driver seat textile covered
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine, brakes enclosed
- Double exhaust pipes and rear-starter
- Photo-etched spoke wheels, radiator-grill and slit for air-inlet
- pipe of stainless steel mesh
- Windscreen frame of metal
- Perfect painting, polished by hand
This racing car is that famous due to lots of victories and very good second places in the year 1954 and 1955. Juan Manuel Fangio became word champion with this car in those two years. The drivers Karl Kling, Hans Herrmann and Stirling Moss came in second and third in several races with the Silver Arrow as well.
- Engine 8-cylinder in-line-engine, 2 overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 2.496 cm3
- Bore x stroke: 76 x 68,8 mm
- Fuel supply: injection pump
- Maximum output: 257 hp at 8.250 rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed, 4 gears synchromeshed, gate
- Wheel Base: 2.350 mm
- Front track: 1.330 mm
- Rear track: 1.358 mm
- Topspeed: 300 km/h