CMC Mercedes-Benz W125 #4 GP Donington, 1937, Dick Seaman
229,00 EUR RRP 246,00 EUR you save 6.9% (17,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 2-4 days
Product.Nr.: CMC M-116
CMC has replicated the Seaman car virtually identical to the original.
All parts of the W 125 are pieced together to give a valuable collectors item. The love for details can be seen in the 51 small and 27 larger metal rivets and the laying of the 41 cables and wires.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-116
- Color: silver
- Driver:Dick Seaman
- Parts: ---
- Limited Edition: 1,000
- Dashboard of stainless steel with hand brushed marble effect surface
- Cooler grill of 35 handsoldered stainless steel wires in front of a fine metal mesh
- Wheels on filigree spokes. Hand mounted steel wires. Authentic tyres
- Removable engine hood with finely milled slits. Spring loaded locking hooks of steel wire. Milled ventilation slits to the side of the engine compartment
Richard “Dick” Seaman, the Englishman on the Mercedes team, took off with starting number 4. He would very much like to deliver a successful race to its fellow countrymen. But his hopes were dashed in the 4th lap, as the Auto Union driver H.P. Müller crashed into the rear end of Seaman’s W125. Despite the damage of the rear end, gearbox, and rear shock absorbers, Seaman continued to race unrelentingly with huge restrictions. Eventually in lap 30, however, he had to give up the race in bitter disappointment.
- Engine: 8-cylinder-inline-engine, Roots-compressor
- Maximum output:up to 600 hp at 5.800 rpm
- Displacement:5.660 ccm
- Topspeed:ca. 318 km/h