CMC Mercedes-Benz W125 #3 GP Donington 1937, Manfred von Brauchitsch
229,00 EUR RRP 246,00 EUR you save 6.9% (17,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 2-4 Werktage
Product.Nr.: CMC M-115
CMC has replicated the von Brauchitsch car virtually identical to the original.
All parts of the W 125 are pieced together to give a valuable collectors item. The love for details can be seen in the 51 small and 27 larger metal rivets and the laying of the 41 cables and wires.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-115
- Color: silver
- Driver:Manfred von Brauchitsch
- Parts: ---
- Limited Edition: 1,000 pcs
- Dashboard of stainless steel with hand brushed marble effect surface
- Cooler grill of 35 handsoldered stainless steel wires in front of a fine metal mesh
- Wheels on filigree spokes. Hand mounted steel wires. Authentic tyres
- Removable engine hood with finely milled slits. Spring loaded locking hooks of steel wire. Milled ventilation slits to the side of the engine compartment
With starting number 3, von Brauchitsch fought a thrilling battle with Bernd Rosemeyer, who drove an Auto Union Type C. But shortly before the end, von Brauchitsch had to come to a stop in the pit because one of his tires had burst. After that, he was unable to catch up with Bernd Rosemeyer, the winning champion. But still he achieved a worthy 2nd place.
- Engine: 8-cylinder-inline-engine, Roots-compressor
- Maximum output:up to 600 hp at 5.800 rpm
- Displacement:5.660 ccm
- Topspeed:ca. 318 km/h