CMC Mercedes-Benz W125 #2 GP Donington, 1937, Hermann Lang
229,00 EUR RRP 246,00 EUR you save 6.9% (17,00 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
delivery time: 2-4 Werktage
Product.Nr.: CMC M-114
CMC has replicated the Lang car virtually identical to the original.
All parts of the W 125 are pieced together to give a valuable collectors item. The love for details can be seen in the 51 small and 27 larger metal rivets and the laying of the 41 cables and wires.
- Model: Precision model hand-assembled
- Manufacturer: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Scale: 1:18
- Item-No.: M-114
- Color: silver
- Driver:Hermann Lang
- Parts: ---
- Limited Edition: 1,000
- Dashboard of stainless steel with hand brushed marble effect surface
- Cooler grill of 35 handsoldered stainless steel wires in front of a fine metal mesh
- Wheels on filigree spokes. Hand mounted steel wires. Authentic tyres
- Removable engine hood with finely milled slits. Spring loaded locking hooks of steel wire. Milled ventilation slits to the side of the engine compartment
With starting number 2, Hermann Lang took off from the first row of the grid. He drove a courageous race and demonstrated great driving skills as he scuttled through a white dust cloud at 275 km/hr to enter the Starkeg curve. In the 10th lap, Lang became the race leader. But later on, he had to deal with massive problems in the front wheel suspension -- a defect that was very unusual for the W125 so far. It is likely that the extremely bumpy track (including one big jump) had caused this problem.
- Engine: 8-cylinder-inline-engine, Roots-compressor
- Maximum output:up to 600 hp at 5.800 rpm
- Displacement:5.660 ccm
- Topspeed:ca. 318 km/h